Located in Rochester, NY, AppliedLogix provides leading-edge embedded systems design services (electronics, firmware, software, PCB layout, and mechanical design) to a diverse and ever-growing list of product OEMs. We are fluent in a wide range of applications including:
- Custom power conversion & control systems for fuel cell and battery management apps.
- High performance imaging systems including the integration of a broad range of CMOS / CCD / and proprietary image sensors.
- Implementation of state-of-the-art AI / neural network architectures and deep learning algorithms.
- FDA Class-II medical devices including low-power handheld / wireless.
- Harsh environment applications – under-hood automotive controllers, autonomous agricultural equipment, and downhole intelligent transducers.
As a Senior Analog Design Engineer, your role will be centered on the design, analysis, and verification of analog/mixed-signal circuits for a diverse range of applications across a broad spectrum of industry market segments. Your typical activities will include component selection, schematic capture, PCB layout support, circuit performance analysis & simulation, board bring up, and design verification testing.
Our “hybrid” work model means that you are in complete control of your everyday work life. Simply work the hours that you need to complete your design efforts when and where you are the most efficient and best aligned with your personal work/life balance.
- BSEE or equivalent with demonstrated expertise developing analog/mixed-signal circuit design implementations.
- Strong background with design analysis tools such as Spice and Matlab.
- Well-versed with typical analog building blocks including ADCs, DACs, transducers, amplifiers, passive and active filters, comparators, op-amps, multipliers, switch-mode DC-DC converters.
- Able to perform analog circuit stress and tolerance analysis.
- Experienced with debugging mixed-signal circuits including the deployment of specialized lab equipment and instrumentation.
- Familiar with providing PCB layout design guidance and support.
- Altium Designer CAE Tools experience a plus.
- Thrives working within a team environment.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Is largely self-directed and self-motivated.
- Is passionate about the process of developing “bullet-proof” custom embedded electronics products.
- Is innovative – readily considers design options that challenge existing ideas/approaches.
- Comfortable both providing and receiving guidance and mentorship.
Our Business Culture:
- Work on diverse and challenging projects.
- Work alongside a great group of highly skilled colleagues.
- Flexible, self-defined and self-managed working environment.
- Have fun, maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Profit sharing for all…engineering is a team sport…we all share equally in the rewards of success.