PCB Layout Services
Over 1,000 printed circuit board layouts completed
- High-speed PCB layout (FPGA, high-speed serial, impedance matching)
2 to 24+ layers, controlled impedance
- Printed circuit board layout for improved electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Analog layout expertise – from low noise / high-gain to high power switch-mode circuitry
- IPC-certified PCB Designers with 90+ years of expertise
- Altium Designer CAE Tools
- Every design – 100% hand-routed with customized/proprietary routing constraints
- IPC Class 2 or Class 3 compliance
- Via-in-pad, blind & buried via, HDI micro-via, via modeling, and via-stub management
- Rigid, flex, and rigid-flex substrates
- High power density DC-DC switcher expertise
- High voltage – up to 5,000 VDC creepage and clearance
- Full 3D modeling – STEP file generation
- CAM / DFM review
- Mechanical design support
- Thermal Analysis
- DFM / DFT / DFA optimizations
- Low noise precision analog
- Signal integrity and EMC optimizations– pre and post route analysis with Mentor Hyperlynx GHZ tools
- Crosstalk minimization driven through routing constraints and verified with post-route analysis with Hyperlynx Boardsim.
- 10 to 20 GHZ+ FPGA SERDES channels
- Low loss dielectrics, spread-glass options
- S-Parameter extraction for insertion loss and return loss modeling
- IBIS-AMI based channel analysis
- DDR2/DDR3/DDR4 memory subsystems (including DDR4 @ 1.2 GHz)
- Power Integrity – low inductance PDN design
- BGA via-field DC drop simulation
- Spreadsheet-based AC analysis
Circuit Board Layout Case Studies
What a few of our clients have to say
Please pass along my thanks and appreciation to the AppliedLogix folks for pulling this one out of the fire… This is going to be big – you can’t believe the response. Product is dead-on for first generation.
It’s been a whirlwind to get this controller fab’d, assembled, etc… thank you all for a job well done AND to hit the target schedule. On day 2 we had Linux and Uboot up and running, the FPGA DDR3 memory interfaces both came up and fully calibrated with no issues!
AppliedLogix has earned special recognition… the driving force behind the architecture specification, detailed design, PWB layout, and prototype design validation of this high-performance image path subsystem.
The new layout for the AVDD power planes is excellent – great job of maximizing the clearance to critical input nodes… Very well thought out and executed… You should be proud of this work! Ship it!