PCB Layout Services
Over 1,000 printed circuit board layouts completed
- High-speed PCB layout (FPGA, high-speed serial, impedance matching)
2 to 24+ layers, controlled impedance
- Printed circuit board layout for improved electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Analog layout expertise – from low noise / high-gain to high power switch-mode circuitry
- IPC-certified PCB Designers with 90+ years of expertise
- Altium Designer CAE Tools
- Every design – 100% hand-routed with customized/proprietary routing constraints
- IPC Class 2 or Class 3 compliance
- Via-in-pad, blind & buried via, HDI micro-via, via modeling, and via-stub management
- Rigid, flex, and rigid-flex substrates
- High power density DC-DC switcher expertise
- High voltage – up to 5,000 VDC creepage and clearance
- Full 3D modeling – STEP file generation
- CAM / DFM review
- Mechanical design support
- Thermal Analysis
- DFM / DFT / DFA optimizations
- Low noise precision analog
- Signal integrity and EMC optimizations– pre and post route analysis with Mentor Hyperlynx GHZ tools
- Crosstalk minimization driven through routing constraints and verified with post-route analysis with Hyperlynx Boardsim.
- 10 to 20 GHZ+ FPGA SERDES channels
- Low loss dielectrics, spread-glass options
- S-Parameter extraction for insertion loss and return loss modeling
- IBIS-AMI based channel analysis
- DDR2/DDR3/DDR4 memory subsystems (including DDR4 @ 1.2 GHz)
- Power Integrity – low inductance PDN design
- BGA via-field DC drop simulation
- Spreadsheet-based AC analysis
What a few of our clients have to say
…There are many high power / high current PWM channels and the critical low noise signals are perfectly quiet, there is no discernible noise at all. The layout is extraordinary – well done AppliedLogix!
Great news…my new boards arrived today and the DDR3 calibration and self-test passes right out of the box with flying colors – thanks for your help!
AppliedLogix has earned special recognition… the driving force behind the architecture specification, detailed design, PWB layout, and prototype design validation of this high-performance image path subsystem.
The new layout for the AVDD power planes is excellent – great job of maximizing the clearance to critical input nodes… Very well thought out and executed… You should be proud of this work! Ship it!