Embedded Software & Firmware Development Services
Over 500 embedded software applications delivered and commercialized
C, C++, FPGA (VHDL, Verilog)
Safety-critical design / functional safety
End-to-end design from concept to production (architecture, coding, debug, deployment)
- Operating Systems: Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS, QNX
- Bare-metal (no OS)
- Languages: VHDL, Verilog, C, C++, assembly language optimization
- Motor control
- Digital switch-mode power supply (SMPS) control
- Inverter control
- Image processing
- Video processing
- Device driver and board support package (BSP) development
- Custom bootloader development
- State machine-based design
- Comm interfaces (e.g. SPI, I2C, CAN, USB 2 / USB 3, Ethernet (10/100, Gigabit), PCI Express, Aurora, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, Modbus, Modbus TCP, CANopen, DeviceNet)
What a few of our clients have to say
When I looked into the code, I expected I’d need you to explain it all. Instead, I found it was some of the most well-structured and well-documented code I’d ever seen.
Please pass along my thanks and appreciation to the AppliedLogix folks for pulling this one out of the fire… This is going to be big – you can’t believe the response. Product is dead-on for first generation.
A.L.’s capacity to frame and follow through on complex assignments is frighteningly good! I wish I could say it’s just youthful energy but you guys aren’t that young either. It’s very valuable.
AppliedLogix’ commitment to quality and robustness has been a significant contributor to the success of our project.
You Nailed It.